Type K Thermocouple Wires
Type K thermocouple wire, insulated with high temperature glass braid, is used to convert the thermal energy at the hot junction of thermocouple to an electrical mV signal which can then be used by temperature control and recording instruments to accurately record and control the temperature of the item being heat treated.
– Type K – Grade A, Accuracy +/- 1.1°C
– Two core conductors insulated by glass-fiber twised together
– Material : 1/0.71mm NiCr & 1/0.71mm NiSi, 1/0.65mm NiCr & 1/0.65mm NiSi.
– Max Working Temperature : 700°C
– Conforms to Standard : GB/T 2614-2010, BSEN 60584-2, ASTM E230-1993, ANSI MC96.1-1982, IEC 584-2:1982
– Jacket Colour : Red (-) / Yellow (+), or Green(-) / White (+)
Packing: come in 100m/ro